Represents an object associated with drag and drop or clipboard events. DataTransfer objects are used to expose the drag data store that underlies a drag-and-drop operation.
- Gets the type of drag-and-drop operation currently selected or sets the operation to a new type.
- Gets which kinds of data transfer operations are allowed for the object. Can be set (during the dragstart event) to change the allowed operations.
- Returns a FileList of the files being dragged, if any.
- Returns a DataTransferItemList object containing the drag data.
- Returns an array listing the formats that were set in the dragstart event. If any files are being dragged, one of the types will be the string "Files".
- Removes one or more data formats (or all data) from the clipboard through the DataTransfer object or the ClipboardData object.
- Gets the data in the specified format from the clipboard through the DataTransfer object or the ClipboardData object. If there is no data, returns an empty string.
- Adds data in a specified format to the DataTransfer object or the ClipboardData object.
- Uses the given element to update the drag feedback image, replacing any previously specified feedback image.
- Candidate Recommendation