Represents the beforeunload event which can be used to take an action (e.g., display a prompt, prevent a navigation from happening) before unloading the current page.
- Gets or sets a value that indicates whether to warn the user prior to navigating away from a page.
Inherited from Event
- Gets a value that indicates whether an event propagates up from the event target.
- Gets a value that indicates whether you can cancel an event’s default action.
- Gets the event target that is currently being processed.
- Gets whether the default action should be canceled.
- Gets the event phase that is being evaluated.
- Gets a value that indicates whether a trusted event source created an event.
- Gets the element that is the original target of the event.
- Gets the time, in milliseconds, when an event occurred.
- Gets the name of an event.
- Initializes a new generic event that the createEvent method created.
- Cancels the default action of an event, if possible.
- Prevents any further propagation of an event.
- Prevents propagation of an event beyond the current target.
- Fires after a data selection is cut to the clipboard.
- Fires when new data at a data source becomes available.
- Fires when content at a data source has changed.
- Fires when data transfer from the data source has completed.
- Sets an active version of an object to not active.
- Fires when an error occurs.
- Executes any error handling associated with the event.
Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]