Inherited from SVGElement
Note: In addition to the attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles listed above, SVG elements also inherent core HTML attributes, properties, events, methods, and styles.
The q object uses relative coordinates to draw a quadratic Bézier curve from the current point to (x,y) by using (x1,y1) as the control point. You can specify multiple sets of coordinates to draw a polybézier. At the end of the command, the new current point becomes the final (x,y) coordinate pair that is used in the polybézier.
- Scalable Vector Graphics: Paths, Section 8.5.10
The SVGPathSegCurvetoQuadraticRel object has these properties:
- pathSegType: Gets the type of the path segment.
- pathSegTypeAsLetter: Gets the type of the path segment, specified by the corresponding one-character command name.
- x: Gets or sets the x-coordinate value.
- x1: Gets or sets the absolute or relative x-coordinate for the first control point.
- y: Gets or sets the y-coordinate value.
- y1: Gets or sets the absolute or relative y-coordinate for the first control point.
Microsoft Developer Network: [Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article]