A MediaStreamTrack is one of two kinds, audio or video, and represents the media source, such as a camera.
- True if the track is still associated with its source.
- The value, either audio or video for the source of the track.
- A user agent-assigned string that identifies the track source, as in “internal microphone.”
- Handles the ended event when fired on the MediaStream object.
- Handles the muted event when fired on the MediaStream object.
- The track’s ready state; values.
- The MediaStreamTrack object’s source will not provide data; this may be caused by the following:
- the user has revoked permissions on the application
- the source device has been disconnected
- the remote peer has stopped sending data
- the stop() method was invoked
- The MediaStreamTrack object’s source is temporarily unable to provide data.
- The MediaStreamTrack object’s source has resumed providing data.