The LocalMediaStream object is the MediaStream object returned from the call to getUserMedia(). It has all the properties and events of the MediaStream object and the stop method.
- Permanently halts the generation of data for the tracks’ sources and removes the references to the sources.
Inherited from MediaStream
- The MediaStreamTrackList object representing the audio tracks.
- True if the ended event has fired on the MediaStream object.
- A globally unique identifier (GUID) of 36 characters that describes the media stream.
- Handles the ended event when fired on the MediaStream object.
- The MediaStreamTrackList object representing the video tracks.
- All tracks of the MediaStream object have ended; the MediaStream is said to be finished.