This interface represents a memory-resident audio asset, primarily for one-shot sounds and other short audio clips. Its format is non-interleaved IEEE 32-bit linear PCM with a nominal range of -1 -> +1. It can contain one or more channels.
- Duration, in seconds, of the PCM audio data in the buffer.
- Length, in sample-frames, of the PCM audio data.
- The number of discrete audio channels described by the PCM audio data.
- The sample rate, in samples per second, for the PCM audio data.
- Returns the Float32Array representing the PCM audio data for the specific channel.
- W3C Web Audio API
- W3C Editor’s Draft