The ImageData object of the canvas API.
- Initialized to a Uint8ClampedArray object. The Uint8ClampedArray object must use a Canvas Pixel ArrayBuffer for its storage, and must have a zero start offset and a length equal to the length of its storage, in bytes.
- The number of rows in the image data.
- The number of physical device pixels per row in the image data.
- W3C HTML Canvas 2D Specification
- W3C Candidate Recommendation
Microsoft Developer Network: Windows Internet Explorer API reference Article