The object that exposes the battery status information.
- Represents if the system’s battery is charging.
- Represents the time remaining in seconds until the system’s battery is fully charged.
- Represents the time remaining in seconds until the system’s battery is completely discharged and the system is about to be suspended.
- Represents the current battery level scaled from 0 to 1.0.
- Handles the chargingchange event.
- Handles the chargingtimechange event.
- Handles the dischargingtimechange event.
- Handles the levelchange event.
- Fired when the battery charging state is updated.
- Fired when the battery charging time is updated.
- Fired when the battery discharging time is updated.
- Fired when the battery level is updated.
- Battery Status API
- W3C Last Call Working Draft